This tutorial explains how to register a domain in Google Postmaster Tools
- an active Gmail account
- acces to cPanel
Steps to fallow
- Once signed in to your Google Account, you'll need to access the page https://postmaster.google.com/managedomains
- a window will appear in the page that will be displayed in which we select "GET STARTED"
- the next step is to add your domain after which we selec "NEXT"
- step 2 provides a TXT record to be added to the DNS zone of the domain
- In the cPanel control panel of the domain it will be possible to add the entry as follows:
1. from Google we need the string provided on the Postmaster page, in this case:
2. open cPanel and enter
3. select ,after which
4. In the field that appears, enter the TXT entry as follows, then select "Add Record"
- then press the button from the Google Postmaster Console.
- after successfully checking the domain you will receive a confirmation message selecting "Done"
You can see how the reports are interpreted on the support page Google.