by Mihai BobriucViews 163Updated now 4 monthsPublished 07/10/2020
This tutorial will illustrate the steps required to change the billing period for an active service.
- Hostico client account.
- An active service.
- After logging in to the Hostico client account, go to Services -> My Services and in the case of Domains -> My Domains
- All services held in the account will be displayed in the open page.
- You will access the Configuration button next to the service to which we are going to update the billing period.
- On the right, under the Overview section we will click on the Billing Period button
- Later, to complete the procedure, you will need to select the desired billing period, after which you will access the Update button
- Changing the billing period can only be done if the hosting service is an active one, and the invoice for the extension of the service has not been generated in the account.
- If you want to change the billing period, respectively update the invoice of a suspended service, please contact the commercial department at email@example.com
Adding a secondary contact (Subcontact)Tutorials • Commercial | contact | secondary | subcontact
Procedure for adding a secondary contact to the customer account.
by Mihai BobriucViews 678Updated now 1 monthsPublished 08/07/2017
Enabling Cloudflare services in cPanelTutorials • Cloudflare | cpanel | cloudflare | protection
This article will describe the steps required to enable Cloudflare services for domains hosted on your cPanel control panel
by Mihai BobriucViews 685Updated now 3 monthsPublished 26/09/2017
Cancellation of hosting services.Tutorials • Commercial | cancellation | opt-out | subscription | hosting
In this tutorial we illustrate the process by which a hosting service can be canceled from a Hostico customer account.
by Mihai BobriucViews 1895Updated now 1 monthsPublished 04/06/2018
Recurring payment activation.Tutorials • Commercial | payment | recurring | credit card | monthly
In this article, we will go through the steps required to enable recurring payment on Hostico services
by Mihai BobriucViews 433Updated now 1 monthsPublished 25/06/2021
Adding an MX record to the cPanel admin panel, redirecting your mail server to GoogleTutorials • Email | mx | mx records | mx registration | dns | email
How to add MX Records and forward mail to the Google mail server
by Mihai BobriucViews 778Updated now 3 monthsPublished 21/07/2017