- In this tutorial we are going to show the steps necessary to edit the CSF configuration file (firewall).
- a Webuzo account
- Knowledge of networking - if you do not have minimal knowledge do not hesitate to contact us. In the case of servers managed by Hostico the firewall is configured by default.
1. We access the Webuzo panel and go to the section CSF Configuration.
After accessing "CSF Configuration", the window below will open:
2. The CSF configuration file has several sections, from where we can select exactly what we want to edit (Close/Open Port, Ip, Authentication Settings, etc.)
3. We select the section that we want to edit, add the lines or activate the lines if they are disabled by the # character and press the Save button.