by Mihai BobriucViews 75Updated now 3 monthsPublished 05/07/2022
- In this tutorial we will explain the necessary steps to add a redirect or redirect our domain from the cPanel account.
A valid domain.
- cPanel account administration data
- To be able to add a redirect or a redirect for the domain, we will log in to the cPanel account and go to the Domains section, and then click on Redirects.
- A new page will open and here we can add the redirect.
- We will select the type of redirection in the next field, 301 in our case or permanent redirect, the domain we want to redirect hostico.ro, and in the field Redirect to we will add the domain to be redirected to http://hostico.com.
- To Redirect www we will select Redirection with or without www.
- Completion of this operation will be done by clicking on Adding. After adding the redirect from hostico.ro to hostico.com, all visitors who will access hostico.ro in the browser will be automatically redirected to hostico.com.
Adding an MX record to the cPanel admin panel, redirecting your mail server to GoogleTutorials • Email | mx | mx records | mx registration | dns | email
How to add MX Records and forward mail to the Google mail server
by Mihai BobriucViews 707Updated now 28 daysPublished 21/07/2017