by Mihai BobriucViews 113Updated now 2 monthsPublished 13/07/2022
- Gmail's online interface for verifying mailboxes can also be used as an email client for Gmail external boxes.
- Gmail account credentials where you want to add the external box.
- We will log in to the Gmail account, after which we will click on the Settings.
- Next we will click on Accounts and Import.
- Se vor încărca diferite setări ale contului Gmail. Vom face click pe Add a Mail Account de pe câmpul Check Mail from Other Accounts.
- The interface to add an external box will appear. In the Email Address field we will fill in the external email address and click next. As an example, we will use the email@example.com box.
- Next, we will check the option Import emails from my other account (POP3) and we will click on Next.
- in the next window we will be able to set the login details and other options for the external box.The fields will be filled in as follows:
- Username: External mailbox.
- Password: Password of the external mailbox.
- POP Server: The address of the mail server on which the external box is located. It can be the domain name, IP, mail.domain.tld, etc.
- Port: The port of the external server on which Gmail will connect: 995 for secure connection or 110 for unsecured connection.
- Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server: It will tick, if we want Gmail to keep a copy of the emails on the external server. If this option is not checked, Gmail will delete emails on the external server.
- Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail: Connections will be made strictly through secure ports.
- Label incoming messages: It will be checked if we want to set a label for emails downloaded from the external box.
- Archive incoming messages (Skip the Inbox): It will be checked if we want emails from the external box to be archived upon receipt (they will not appear in the Inbox, they will be saved in an archive).
*The login details of the email box can be found by accessing the cPanel -> Email accounts -> the Email accounts tab -> to the right of the email box we will have Connect Devices -> we will click on set up mail client -> on the page that will be uploaded we will find the login details of the box.
- To add the box we will click on Add Account.
- In the next window we will be able to choose if we also want to send emails from this box using the Gmail interface. If we want to do so, we will check Yes and click on Next.
- Next we will be able to customize some settings for sending emails from the configured box. The fields will be filled in as follows:
- Name: The name we want to appear as Sender.
- Treat as an alias: If the box is a personal one, it is recommended that this option be checked
- Specify a different "reply-to" address: Here we can specify alternative addresses to which the recipients of the sent emails give reply.
To go further, we will click on Next Step.
- We will set the login data to the external email server. The fields will be filled in as follows:
- SMTP Server: The address of the mail server on which the external box is located. It can be the domain name, IP, mail.domain.tld, etc.
- Port: The port of the external server to which Gmail will connect: 465 for secure connection or 26 for unsecured connection.
- Username: External mailbox.
- Password: Password of the External Mailbox
- Select the security type: Secured connection using TLS (recommended).
After filling in the data, we will click on the button Add Account.
- After adding the box, Gmail will send a verification email to it. We will either have to access the link in the email, or put the confirmation code from the email, in the field Enter and verify the confirmation code, after which we click on the button Verify
- If everything went smoothly, emails sent to the configured box will also be present in the Inbox in the Gmail interface. Likewise, and if we have followed the steps for SMTP, we will also be able to send emails from the configured address.
.ro domain transferTutorials • Domains | registrar | rotld | authorization key | transfer
This tutorial presents the necessary steps to obtain the authorization key, from the ROTLD panel, for the transfer of a .ro domain to a new registrar.
by Mihai BobriucViews 5059Updated now 1 monthsPublished 06/02/2018
Creating a mailbox in cPanelTutorials • cPanel | email | cpanel | add
The cPanel panel allows the creation of an unlimited number of email boxes associated with hosted domains. This tutorial will explain the necessary steps to create and access an e-mail box.
by Mihai BobriucViews 1415Updated now 3 monthsPublished 28/06/2017
Adding a secondary contact (Subcontact)Tutorials • Commercial | contact | secondary | subcontact
Procedure for adding a secondary contact to the customer account.
by Mihai BobriucViews 678Updated now 1 monthsPublished 08/07/2017
Enabling Cloudflare services in cPanelTutorials • Cloudflare | cpanel | cloudflare | protection
This article will describe the steps required to enable Cloudflare services for domains hosted on your cPanel control panel
by Mihai BobriucViews 685Updated now 3 monthsPublished 26/09/2017