This article will cover every aspect of the personalized notification system and the steps required to activate it in your client account
An active Hostico client account
A valid email address
- Immediately after logging in to the client account we access the menu on the left side of the page, after which we will go to the User field
- From here we will go at the bottom of the page to the Email Preferences section
- As you can see in the image below, the first 3 categories are enabled by default, being messages that can have a direct impact on the customer account and related services, and the last three are optional.
- We check the categories for which we want to receive messages and complete the procedure with the Confirm button
The categories are as follows:
• Maintenance / Interventions (technical actions on equipment and services that may lead to their interruption)
• Services (price updates, service removal, service update, etc.)
• Legal (terms and conditions updates, etc.)
• Promotions (discounts or promo codes)
• News (implementation of new services and functionalities, documentation within Hostico or Awesome Projects)
• Security (various security recommendations).
The information will be sent at regular intervals, but not less than 30 days after the last notification (except in cases of urgency)
Unsubscribing can be done following the procedure explained above, the options that are only needed will be unchecked