This tutorial explains how to view the resources allocated to a VPS with Webuzo administration panel, as well as their consumption.
- a VPS with Webuzo panel as well as its access data
Steps to follow
- after logging into the Webuzo pane search the main page for the section "Server Info"
- in this section there is the possibility of viewing the resources allocated to the VPS, as well as their loading stage.
- when selecting the icon a new window opens that displays "CPU Information" the name and model of the processor, the maximum frequency, cache and number of cores, "CPU Utilization" the current state of load on the processor.
- when selecting the icona new window opens that displays "RAM Information" the total amount of RAM allocated to the VPS, the swap virtual memory and the amount of RAM used.
- when selecting the icon a window opens showing:
"Disk Information" the total amount of storage space allocated to the VPS, "Disk Utilization" the space used on the disk.
2. "Inodes Information" and "Inodes Utilization" the maximum number of files that can be written on VPS as well as the current number used.
- when selecting the icon a window opens that displays the data traffic allocated to the VPS as well as its consumption for the current month.
NOTE: Hostico does not limit data traffic on any marketed packages, be it Shared or VPS so the status will always be unlimited.
- when selecting the icon a window opens that displays server error logs. Button will delete the logs.