- The ROTLD administration panel provides the ability to set or update nameservers on a registered domain.
- You will need the ROTLD login data.
- Access to the ROTLD email box (where the confirmation link will be sent to validate the actions made in your account).
- Nameservers associated with the hosting package. For example, for shared hosting : ns1.hostico.ro, ns2.hostico.ro, ns3.hostico.ro, ns4.hostico.ro.
- The ROTLD authentication interface will be accessed at: https://rotld.ro/domadmin/
- We will complete the domain name and password, then click on the Continue button.
- The main interface of the ROTLD administration panel will load.
- In order to make the changes that you want, you will click on Nameservers.
- In the next window we will add the nameservers that we want to set to the domain and click on the Update button. As an example I used the Hostico nameservers.
- After pressing the button we will receive a message: "An email has been sent to your email address........................... containing the confirmation key. Use this key to confirm the "Nameserver attachment to Domain" being confirmed!"
- ROTLD will send an email containing a link (confirmation key). Once you access this link, the changes made in your account will be confirmed.
- We will open the email sent by ROTLD and click Confirm operation.
- After accessing the link you will receive a confirmation message: The update was successful . Please check the updated data!
- From now on the new nameservers will be set on the domain. Their propagation can take up to 24 hours.
If after reading and following the steps outlined in the article you are unable to successfully complete the described task or action, or if you have additional questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact Hostico.