- In this tutorial, we will show you how to manually configure your email account in your Outlook email client.
- E-mail address and password, Outlook e-mail client, the settings for the e-mail server.
- We can find the email settings in the cPanel account to E-mail accounts and click the Set up mail client next to the email account for which we want the settings.
User : email@example.com
Password: Utilizaţi parola contului de e-mail.
Incoming server: mail.hostico.ro
IMAP Port : 143 POP3 Port: 110
Outgoing server : mail.hostico..ro
SMTP Port : 26
- Open the Outlook E-mail Client, then click File and then click Add Account.
- In the window that opens, click Manual setup or additional server types and then click Next>.
In the next window, we will click POP or IMAP and then click Next.
- In the fields below we will fill in the following information:
Name of your email account and email address.
- You will click IMAP.
Email server for both incoming and outgoing, mail.hostico.ro.
Full email address firstname.lastname@example.org and password.
- You will click Remember password.
- You will not click Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)
- Click on More settings, then click on Outgoing Server, where you will click My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and you will make sure that the Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected.
- Click on the tab Advanced, where we set the port 26 for the outgoing server (SMTP) if the default port 25 is blocked or filtered by the Internet provider.
- Click OK and then click Next.
The settings will be tested by the email client.
- Once the settings have been tested, we can close this window and finish the configuration of your email account by clicking Finish.
To set up your email account with SSL settings we will use:
Password: Use your email account password.
Incoming server: hostico.ro
IMAP Port: 993 or POP3 Port: 995
Outgoing server: hostico.ro
SMTP Port : 465
We will use the above settings in the fields for which we have set the email account using non-SSL settings.