This tutorial explains the steps required to add an alias domain or parked domain. Domain aliases make the website available from another domain name. For example, you can make www.hostico.net and www.hostico.org display content to www.hostico.ro.
- An active hosting account and a valid domain .
- To be able to add an alias domain or a parked domain we will log in to the cPanel account and go to the Domains section,
- Afterwards we click on the button Aliases which will take us to a new page where we can add the alias domain or the desired parked domain.
- In the domain field we will add the alias or parked domain name, in our case hostico.ro
- This operation will be completed by clicking on the "Add Domain" button, and a confirmation message will appear if the alias or parked domain has been added successfully.
- To delete an alias or parked domain, follow the next section
- We will be able to delete the alias domain by simply pressing the button "Delete" , and the system will confirm the deletion of the alias or parked domain.